That’s right, everyone – it’s time for another “best of” episode!
334. Strengths-Based Applications of the CogAT w/ Anna Houseman and Dr. Joni Lakin
Both my kids and many children I’ve worked with over the years have taken the CogAt, and I’m guessing that many of you have a similar experience.
270. Engaging Adolescents During an Evaluation w/ Dr. Liz Angoff
Dr. Liz Angoff, my guest from episode 181, is back to share more about engaging adolescents in the evaluation process.
216. Summer Slam #2: Revisit Your Battery
For Summer Slam #2, we’re talking about revising your battery. How many of us have been giving the same measures year after year, with little thought to how they work for US or work for the CLIENT? Today, I’m challenging you to dig in and see if your battery is truly what you want it to be.
193. Masterclass: Reading & Executive Functioning w/ Dr. Steve Feifer
Welcome to another Masterclass episode! If you missed the first one with Dr. Stephanie Nelson, definitely check that one out. Today my guest is Dr. Steve Feifer, developer of the Feifer family of academic measures. We’re talking all about reading disorders and executive functioning.
187. Dr. Maggie Sibley – Differential Diagnosis and Assessment of ADHD (Replay)
Would you rather read the transcript? Click here. Dr. Maggie Sibley has been researching ADHD assessment and intervention for nearly her entire academic career. She stops by today to share a wealth of knowledge on many facets of ADHD. Just a few things we talk about include: Key differences with ADHD in > 12-year-olds Separating trauma from ADHD Effects of …