How many of us have wondered if dissociative identity disorder is “real”?
369. Should You Put Your Fees on Your Website?
In another installment of “questions my consulting clients ask all the time,”
368. Identifying & Supporting Gifted Kids w/ Adam Laningham
As a gifted kid myself back in the late 80’s/early 90’s…
367. The EOS Journey (Year Two): The Annual Two-Day Retreat
In my ongoing quest to keep this podcast fresh…
366. Video Marketing & the StoryBrand Framework w/ Orlando Gomez
Most of us have heard that we should utilize video in our marketing, right?
365. Development of Digital Measures w/ Kristen Getz & Dr. Lisa Drozdick
I’m fortunate enough to have two return guests today, Dr. Lisa Drozdick and Kristen Getz
364. The Four R’s of Culturally Responsive Practice w/ Dr. Anisa Goforth
My guest today, Dr. Anisa Goforth, grew up as an Australian-American living in Pakistan and many other places.
363. Commercial Real Estate w/ Colin Carr
Leasing an office space is yet another aspect of business that we typically don’t learn about in graduate school
362. Coaching Call w/ Dr. Anne Carlew: Marketing Neuropsychology in a Rural Setting
In this “live” coaching call, Dr. Anne Carlew is here to talk with me about building her neuropsychology practice
361. Imposter Syndrome w/ Dr. Lisa Orbé-Austin
I hear the term “imposter syndrome” AT LEAST once a week