Dr. Noah Kaufman is here to talk with me about an area that I know very little about: forensic assessment.
353. How to Prepare for Hiring a Postdoc
It’s postdoc season!
345. Why & How We Moved to a Compensation Rubric
Compensation is a big topic in my mastermind groups and consulting.
342. Private Pay Transition #1: Making the Decision
Over the next several months, I’m going to chronicle my practice’s journey as we try to move away from insurance panels.
341. Why Work in a Group Practice?
This was an interesting episode for me to tackle.
326. Is Owning a Group Practice the Right Financial Choice?
There are any number of reasons for growing from a solo practice to a group practice.
324. How to Train an Admin to Answer the Phone
In my individual and group consulting, one thing that comes up ALL THE TIME is…
319. Practice Finances Mini-Series: What Numbers are Important to Track?
The next couple of business episodes will focus on finances.
313. Practicing Through a Recession
Y’all, it looks like we’re headed toward a recession.
188. Systems for Days w/ Alison Pidgeon, LPC
Hello again, everyone. We’re wrapping up our Practice of the Practice takeover with a fantastic conversation with Alison Pidgeon. Alison is the “systems queen” at PoP, and she is here talking with me all about the systems and processes that she utilizes in her large group practice.
- Page 1 of 2