I’m fortunate enough to have two return guests today, Dr. Lisa Drozdick and Kristen Getz
364. The Four R’s of Culturally Responsive Practice w/ Dr. Anisa Goforth
My guest today, Dr. Anisa Goforth, grew up as an Australian-American living in Pakistan and many other places.
363. Commercial Real Estate w/ Colin Carr
Leasing an office space is yet another aspect of business that we typically don’t learn about in graduate school
362. Coaching Call w/ Dr. Anne Carlew: Marketing Neuropsychology in a Rural Setting
In this “live” coaching call, Dr. Anne Carlew is here to talk with me about building her neuropsychology practice
361. Imposter Syndrome w/ Dr. Lisa Orbé-Austin
I hear the term “imposter syndrome” AT LEAST once a week
358. Caring for Diverse Communities w/ Dr. Raj Sundar
We frequently talk about “social justice” and culturally responsive treatment in the mental health world
356. Digital Assessment & the Evolution of Q-interactive
For those of you using Q-interactive, you may have heard that the Q-interactive app is getting a BIG update in the next couple of weeks.
354. Core Ideas in Forensic Neuropsychology w/ Dr. Noah Kaufman
Dr. Noah Kaufman is here to talk with me about an area that I know very little about: forensic assessment.
352. Contingency Planning w/ Mary Beth Simón
Do you have a clear plan in place for your personal and professional lives, if you were to die or otherwise be incapacitated?
347. Personal Limitations to Getting Paid
You’ve heard that you need to keep a credit card on file and have a no-show policy.
- Page 1 of 2