Would you rather read the transcript? Click here.
Welcome to the Holiday Hopes series! Holiday Hopes is a seven-part series to carry you through the next several weeks. Each episode will focus on one aspect of your practice that you might aspire to change in the new year. By the end of the series, you could potentially make significant changes in nearly all areas of your practice!
This sixth episode in the series is all about hiring and training support staff. What better time to delegate some tasks and free up time than the new year? Here are a few ideas that I’ll discuss today:
- When to know if you’re ready for support staff
- Where to look
- How to train support staff
Cool Things Mentioned
- Virtual Assistant Companies:
- Listen to other episodes about hiring support staff:
- Episode 231: How And Who To Start Hiring
- Episode 204: Admin Support, Email Management, & Imposter Syndrome W/ Uriah Guilford, Lmft
- Episode 132: When Do You Need A Virtual Assistant?
- Episode 107: Virtual Assistants And Becoming A More Productive Testing Psychologist W/ Uriah Guilford
- Episode 031: Jaime Jay – How A Virtual Assistant Can Level-Up Your Testing Practice
I am honored to partner with PAR for 2021 to bring you featured items from their catalog! Listen to each episode for specific product recommendations and links. Learn more at www.parinc.com.
The Testing Psychologist podcast is approved for CEU’s!
I’ve partnered with At Health to offer CE credits for podcast episodes! Visit this link to access current and past episodes available for CE credit. You can use code “TTP10” for a discount on ALL the course credits you purchase from At Health!
About Dr. Jeremy Sharp
I’m a licensed psychologist and Clinical Director at the Colorado Center for Assessment & Counseling, a private practice that I founded in 2009 and have grown to over 20 clinicians. I earned my undergraduate degree in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina before getting my Master’s and PhD in Counseling Psychology from Colorado State University. These days, I specialize in psychological and neuropsychological evaluation with kids and adolescents.
As the host of the Testing Psychologist Podcast, I provide private practice consulting for psychologists and other mental health professionals who want to start or grow psychological testing services in their practices. I live in Fort Collins, Colorado with my wife (also a therapist) and two young kids.
Ready to grow your testing services? Click below to schedule a complimentary 30-minute pre-consulting call!