Hello and happy New Year to all of you! Today I’m doing a rundown (or roundup) of all of my favorite marketing practices. As testing folks, we offer a service that is different than therapy and thus requires slightly different marketing efforts. Some of the things I talk about include:
- Which professions are best suited for face-to-face marketing (and which ones aren’t)
- How your website can be an incredible marketing tool
- A few online marketing tips – demystifying SEO, Adwords, and Facebook ads
- Why you should keep focusing on writing good reports
Cool Things Mentioned in This Episode
- Episode 38: Writing Better Reports
- Episode 32: Digital Marketing for Psychologists
- Episode 4: How to Market Your Testing Practice
- Episode 36: Five Quick Tips for Marketing Your Testing Practice
About Dr. Jeremy Sharp
I’m a licensed psychologist and Clinical Director at the Colorado Center for Assessment & Counseling, a private practice that I founded in 2009 and grew to include eight licensed clinicians, three clinicians in training, and a full administrative staff. I earned my undergraduate degree in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina before getting my Master’s and PhD in Counseling Psychology from Colorado State University. These days, I specialize in psychological and neuropsychological evaluation with kids and adolescents.
As the host of the Testing Psychologist Podcast, I provide private practice consulting for psychologists and other mental health professionals who want to start or grow psychological testing services in their practices. I live in Fort Collins, Colorado with my wife (also a therapist) and two young kids.
Ready to grow your testing services? Click below to schedule a complimentary 30-minute pre-consulting call!