John Clarke has a lot going on right now. Here’s what John has done within the last two years: grown a thriving, cash-pay practice in a brand new city for the SECOND time in his life, founded Private Practice Workshop to help therapists build their own practices, and most recently unveiled Unconditional Media as a digital marketing company specifically for mental health practitioners. I feel lucky to have gotten some of John’s time today to talk all about digital marketing for psychologists. Here are a few things you’ll take away:
- What is digital marketing and how does it differ from traditional marketing?
- What is SEO? Can you do it yourself or do you need to hire someone?
- What is the BEST way to start a testing practice from scratch in a new city?
- Why you’re wasting your time on Facebook and most other social media
- Simple tweaks to make your website really work for you
Cool Things Mentioned in This Episode
- Unconditional Media (mention this episode and get $50 off an Adwords package!)
- Private Practice Workshop
- Google keyword planner
- Google Analytics
About Dr. Jeremy Sharp
I’m a licensed psychologist and Clinical Director at the Colorado Center for Assessment & Counseling, a private practice that I founded in 2009 and grew to include seven licensed clinicians, three clinicians in training, and a full administrative staff. I earned my undergraduate degree in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina before getting my Master’s and PhD in Counseling Psychology from Colorado State University. These days, I specialize in psychological and neuropsychological evaluation with kids and adolescents.
As the host of the Testing Psychologist Podcast, I provide private practice consulting for psychologists and other mental health professionals who want to start or grow psychological testing services in their practices. I live in Fort Collins, Colorado with my wife (also a therapist) and two young kids.
Ready to grow your testing services? Click below to schedule a complimentary 30-minute pre-consulting call!