Would you rather read the transcript? Click here.
2019 was an amazing year for the Testing Psychologist podcast. The listening audience continued growing at a rapid pace, and I continue to be lucky enough to talk with a variety of incredible people. This episode is a recap of the most-downloaded episodes of 2019. A couple of these were expected, but a couple were totally UNEXPECTED. Listen to find out which shows the audience loved the most from this year!
Cool Things Mentioned
- Episode 81: Dr. Maggie Sibley – Differential Diagnosis and Assessment of Adult ADHD
- Episode 80: Kellie Henkel – Dyslexia from a Parent’s Perspective
- Episode 84: Dr. Stephanie Nelson – Neuropsychology in Private Practice
- Episode 87: Dr. Robin McEvoy – Integrative Pediatric Assessment
- Episode 93: Dr. Aimee Kotrba – All About Selective Mutism
- The Testing Psychologist Beginner Practice Mastermind – now taking members for spring 2020!
- The Testing Psychologist Advanced Practice Mastermind – now taking members for spring 2020!
The Testing Psychologist podcast is now approved for CEU’s!
I’m excited to announce that I’ve partnered with At Health to offer CE credits for podcast episodes! Visit this link to access current and past episodes available for CE credit. You can use code “TTP10” for a discount on ALL the course credits you purchase from At Health!
About Dr. Jeremy Sharp
I’m a licensed psychologist and Clinical Director at the Colorado Center for Assessment & Counseling, a private practice that I founded in 2009 and grew to include nine licensed clinicians, three clinicians in training, and a full administrative staff. I earned my undergraduate degree in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina before getting my Master’s and PhD in Counseling Psychology from Colorado State University. These days, I specialize in psychological and neuropsychological evaluation with kids and adolescents.
As the host of the Testing Psychologist Podcast, I provide private practice consulting for psychologists and other mental health professionals who want to start or grow psychological testing services in their practices. I live in Fort Collins, Colorado with my wife (also a therapist) and two young kids.
Ready to grow your testing services? Click below to schedule a complimentary 30-minute pre-consulting call!