Beginner Practice Mastermind
A group coaching experience JUST for testing clinicians getting started in private practice!
You're a GREAT fit for this group if you...
- Are in the process of starting or growing a relatively new testing practice with gross income under $75k/year
- Want to develop a testing battery that is efficient, cost-conscious, and thorough
- Have serious testing experience but want to figure out the "business stuff"
- Hope to build solid marketing strategies specific to an assessment practice
- Aren't sure how to best spend your time or balance clinical vs. business development
- Love bouncing ideas off of other clinicians
- Thrive in providing support to others and sharing your own knowledge
- Need the accountability of regular meetings with peers who will check in with you TWICE every month
- Have the desire to grow your practice but need some guidance along the way
What you'll get from this group...
- A 15-minute hotseat at least once a month specifically for you to dive deep into your personal questions
- Bi-monthly accountability from other testing clinicians
- The benefit of peer collaboration and new ideas for places you'res stuck
- Vicarious learning as other work through their own concerns
- Learning that you know more than you think you do, when you give great feedback to other members
- Access to a private Facebook group just for you and other group members, where I'm very active
- A facilitator with over 10 years of experience in starting and growing an assessment-specific practice, with current practice revenue over $700k/year
Who: maximum of 6 people in the group
When: Every other Thursday, 9-10 MST, starting January 31, 2019
Where: Zoom video conferencing over the internet
What: "Hot seat" style...first 10 minutes - wins and success. Next 45 minutes - 3 separate hot seat sessions to focus specifically on one member. Last 5 minutes: check out, teaching, accountability reminders.
How much: $249 per month
Hey there! I'm Dr. Jeremy Sharp - licensed psychologist and host of the Testing Psychologist podcast. Thanks for checking out the Mastermind group!
Little known facts about me:
- Before I focused entirely on testing, I led an interpersonal process therapy group for over five years straight
- I have nearly 1000 hours of experience leading therapy groups over my career
- I've participated in a Mastermind myself and completely believe in the power of group to help you grow and succeed!