Would you rather read the transcript? Click here.
Oh my gosh, y’all. 2018 was quite a year for the podcast and the Testing Psychologist Community! Thanks to each and every one of you for downloading, listening, providing feedback, and spreading the word about the podcast and the Facebook group. We have grown an incredible community in the name of improving our assessment services and helping our clients as best we can! Thank you, ten thousand times 🙂
Today I’m talking all about the best episodes of 2018. But first, a few numbers:
- Total podcast downloads (all time): 49, 576
- Total podcast downloads (2018 only): 35, 134
- Number of countries with at least one download: 61
- Highest downloads on a single day: 404 (October 22, 2018)
- Facebook community members: 1, 998
I know this is a small niche in the podcasting world, but these numbers just blow my mind!
Now for the top five most-downloaded episodes (in reverse order):
- TTP #55: Robin Peterson – All about dyslexia assessment
- TTP #44: Ben Lovett – Rethinking ADHD assessment
- TTP #50: Ellen Braaten – All about processing speed
- TTP #73: Celine Saulnier – Research-informed autism assessment
- TTP #71: Steve Feifer – Not all learning disorders are created equal
Cool Things Mentioned
The Testing Psychologist Beginner Practice Mastermind, a group coaching experience for anyone just starting out with a testing practice! Apply here!
About Dr. Jeremy Sharp
I’m a licensed psychologist and Clinical Director at the Colorado Center for Assessment & Counseling, a private practice that I founded in 2009 and grew to include nine licensed clinicians, three clinicians in training, and a full administrative staff. I earned my undergraduate degree in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina before getting my Master’s and PhD in Counseling Psychology from Colorado State University. These days, I specialize in psychological and neuropsychological evaluation with kids and adolescents.
As the host of the Testing Psychologist Podcast, I provide private practice consulting for psychologists and other mental health professionals who want to start or grow psychological testing services in their practices. I live in Fort Collins, Colorado with my wife (also a therapist) and two young kids.
Ready to grow your testing services? Click below to schedule a complimentary 30-minute pre-consulting call!