My good friend, John Clarke from Private Practice Workshop, hosted a live Q & A on COVID-19 adaptations for mental health practices a couple of weeks ago and was gracious enough to have me co-host with him. Much of the content is still relevant as we transition to telehealth services in our practices. We cover a few things like:
- What are the best telehealth platforms right now?
- What are some priorities as you transition to telehealth?
- How can you think about this transition financially?
- What are some changes or alternative income streams to think about?
Cool Things Mentioned
- COVID-19/Coronavirus Resource List: https://go.privatepracticeworkshop.com/covid-19-therapist-resource-list
- Telemental Health Basic Starter Pack:https://personcenteredtech.com/tmh/starter/
- Sign up for a FREE trial of Spruce’s HIPAA-compliant phone and communication system at www.sprucehealth.com/ppw for 20% off your first month.
- Free Course Creation Masterclass: https://go.privatepracticeworkshop.com/course-creation-masterclass
- Business Made Human
- Fully Booked
The Testing Psychologist podcast is available for CEU’s!
I’m excited to announce that I’ve partnered with At Health to offer CE credits for podcast episodes! Visit this link to access current and past episodes available for CE credit. You can use code “TTP10” for a discount on ALL the course credits you purchase from At Health!
About John Clarke
John Clarke MA, EdS, NCC, LPC is a licensed counselor, former group practice owner (sold in 2019), and private practice coach at PrivatePracticeWorkshop.com. He’s been helping therapists get more clients, make more money, and master private practice since 2013.
About Dr. Jeremy Sharp
I’m a licensed psychologist and Clinical Director at the Colorado Center for Assessment & Counseling, a private practice that I founded in 2009 and grew to include 12 licensed clinicians, three clinicians in training, and a full administrative staff. I earned my undergraduate degree in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina before getting my Master’s and PhD in Counseling Psychology from Colorado State University. These days, I specialize in psychological and neuropsychological evaluation with kids and adolescents.
As the host of the Testing Psychologist Podcast, I provide private practice consulting for psychologists and other mental health professionals who want to start or grow psychological testing services in their practices. I live in Fort Collins, Colorado with my wife (also a therapist) and two young kids.
Ready to grow your testing services? Click below to schedule a complimentary 30-minute pre-consulting call!