Would you rather read the transcript? Click here.
Today is the 100th episode! Anyone who’s been listening over the years knows that I like to take milestones like this as a signal to reflect on the past and plan for the future. Today’s episode is all about gratitude – to the listeners and to those who’ve supported me in this podcast and consulting journey. Here are just a few folks who’ve played a huge role in getting to 100 episodes:
- My wonderful wife (obviously) and family, who stuck through the startup phase and kept encouraging me over the years
- My business coach and friend, Joe Sanok, for urging me to start the podcast in the first place
- Kat, my incredible assistant and podcast editor
- John Clarke and Kelly Higdon, my dear friends who’ve provided support and advice over the last few years
- My amazing guests – too many to name individually
- Laura, Toni, and Claudia – my fellow co-moderators of the Testing Psychologist Community on Facebook
- You! All of the listeners and Facebook group members who’ve been so supportive and shared the podcast with your friends and colleagues
- My coaching clients, who’ve put their trust in me to help grow their practices
Cool Things Mentioned
The Testing Psychologist podcast is now approved for CEU’s!
I’m excited to announce that I’ve partnered with At Health to offer CE credits for podcast episodes! Visit this link to access current and past episodes available for CE credit. You can use code “TTP10” for a discount on ALL the course credits you purchase from At Health!
About Dr. Jeremy Sharp
I’m a licensed psychologist and Clinical Director at the Colorado Center for Assessment & Counseling, a private practice that I founded in 2009 and grew to include nine licensed clinicians, three clinicians in training, and a full administrative staff. I earned my undergraduate degree in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina before getting my Master’s and PhD in Counseling Psychology from Colorado State University. These days, I specialize in psychological and neuropsychological evaluation with kids and adolescents.
As the host of the Testing Psychologist Podcast, I provide private practice consulting for psychologists and other mental health professionals who want to start or grow psychological testing services in their practices. I live in Fort Collins, Colorado with my wife (also a therapist) and two young kids.
Ready to grow your testing services? Click below to schedule a complimentary 30-minute pre-consulting call!