Advanced Practice Mastermind
A group coaching experience JUST for experienced testing clinicians ready to take their well-established practices to the next level!
A Mastermind group is an increasingly popular coaching approach to help a group of like-minded individuals reach their goals. Groups are made up of clinicians with similar personal and professional ambitions - you will make a commitment to hold each other accountable for progress and provide support during challenging times. A Mastermind group is an excellent place to learn, grow, and be challenged by other practitioners who specialize in assessment!
You're a GREAT fit for this group if you...
- Have a thriving practice with a gross income over $75k/year
- Want to optimize or refine your testing battery to be clinically sound, efficient, and cost-conscious
- Have serious testing experience but want to put more time into the "business stuff"
- See business development as equally important (or maybe more important!) than clinical time
- Are thinking about hiring clinical or admin staff, or would like to hire more
- Have an entrepreneurial mind and want to find some way to put it to use in your practice
- Are considering additional income streams outside of pure clinical work
- Love bouncing ideas off of other clinicians
- Thrive in providing support to others and sharing your own knowledge
- Need the accountability of regular meetings with peers who will check in with you TWICE every month
What you'll get from this group...
- A 20-minute hot seat at least once a month specifically for you to dive deep into your personal questions
- Bi-monthly accountability from other testing clinicians
- The benefit of peer collaboration and new ideas for places you're stuck
- Vicarious learning as others work through their own concerns
- Learning that you know more than you think you do, when you give great feedback to other members
- Access to a private Facebook group just for you and other group members, where I'm very active
- A facilitator with over 10 years of experience in starting and growing an assessment-specific practice, with current practice revenue over $1M/year
Who: maximum of 6 people in the group
When: Every other Thursday, 9-10 MST, starting ASAP
Where: Zoom video conferencing over the internet
What: "Hot seat" style...first 10 minutes - wins and success. Next 40 minutes - hot seat sessions to focus specifically on two members. Last 10 minutes: check out, teaching, accountability reminders.
How much: $249 per month
Hey there! I'm Dr. Jeremy Sharp - licensed psychologist and host of the Testing Psychologist podcast. Thanks for checking out the Mastermind group!
Little known facts about me:
- Before I focused entirely on testing, I led an interpersonal process therapy group for over five years straight
- I have nearly 1000 hours of experience leading therapy groups over my career
- I've participated in a Mastermind myself and completely believe in the power of group to help you grow and succeed!